Ordway is a high-growth SaaS company based in Washington DC. We are on a mission to build the world’s most effective billing and finance platform. Used by companies across multiple industries, Ordway eliminates back-office inefficiencies, identifies revenue trends, and simplifies finance and operations tasks so personnel can focus on strategic growth activities. The company is founded by executives from Intacct, Workday, Zuora and First Data and is backed by some of the world’s leading investors. If you are a high-energy, goal-oriented individual, we want to talk to you.
- Develop and maintain core technologies of the company.
- Design and develop Ordway’s next generation innovative billing and finance products.
- Review work of other developers and contractors, provide feedback and mentoring.
- Design and develop APIs and high-volume large scale transaction processing capabilities.
- Work closely with management on constructing technical roadmap.
- Work with customers in evaluating technical requirements.
- Assist in the hiring of technical talent.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) preferred
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years experience developing/designing applications in Ruby/PostgreSQL/React.
- 2+ years experience working in a highly available environment
- Prior experience with business software a bonus
- Versed in test-driven development methodologies
- Experience creating and working with Agile teams
- Well-developed spoken and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex, technical ideas into easily understood and executable concepts
- Capable of working in an extremely fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience integrating with relational/object databases
- Experiencing automating the building and deploying of code
- Familiar with the creation of release schedules
- Proactive, self-motivated, and driven individual
- We offer a competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package.