Are you a motivated self-starter who loves a challenge? Do you love travel? NileGuide.com has the perfect opportunity for someone working in third party content acquisition.
We are the only one-stop-solution for personalized travel planning, providing a completely free service with high-quality customized recommendations and bookings to allow anyone to plan their perfect trip.
The Third Party Content Manager will report directly to the COO and will work closely with the Business Development, Field Marketing, and Engineering teams. This person will support Business Development efforts by implementing the acquisition of third party partner content and facilitate the addition of pages and content to improve natural search results. The Third Party Content Manager may also write requirements and participate in meetings to facilitate technology development pertaining to content acquisition.
* -Manage content integration projects from start to finish
* -Streamline content acquisition processes so that NileGuide can move quickly on new content opportunities
* -Develop requirements for and test content integration tools
* -Coordinate with Field Marketing team to ensure that new content is deployed quickly and accurately on NileGuide.com
* -Manage freelancers to integrate content that requires manual implementation
* -Work directly with Marketing to define requirements for and support content and pages for Search Engine Optimization
* -Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university
* -Above-average technical skills; you will need to help write requirements and test data collection tools
* -Editorial, website content, or SEO experience preferred
* -Ability to quickly learn new software and tools
* -Ability to work quickly and efficiently
* -High level of attention to detail
* -A ‘can do’ attitude is absolutely required. We move quickly at NileGuide, and the most successful candidate will be able to jump in and help where help is needed.
Salary based on experience. Please send your cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com. We will respond only to qualified applicants.