Airlift is building the world’s first decentralized logistics platform with transit and delivery solutions that enable and empower local communities. We view mass transit as a prerequisite for economic development and our delivery platform as an efficient way to move goods around urban ecosystems.
In the first 12-18 months, Airlift has secured $24M+ USD in venture financing and has scaled the business to multiple tens of thousands of daily customers. We are backed by First Round Capital, a premier venture capital firm based in San Francisco (known for its seed stage investment in Uber, Square and other billion-dollar enterprises).
About the Role:
The Product Operations Analyst role will study the existing product workflows and processes, in an organized manner, to recommend changes in order to increase system efficiency and improve its stability. This role will be responsible for launching, tracking and analyzing various product experiments to help Airlift’s business grow by partnering closely with product managers as well as stakeholders from operations, marketing and engineering teams, ultimately helping drive company growth at high velocity. Successful candidates will demonstrate attention-to-detail and will be driven by challenges and cross-functional collaboration to drive product-led growth and excellence.
- Coordinate with product managers to understand feature requirements and plan their launch with the relevant stakeholders,
- Identify gaps in the existing systems and suggest areas for improvement and redesigning,
- Liaise with operations and engineering teams to prioritize feature improvements as part of the technical support function,
- Author and maintain an operating procedure on how to use the product features in coordination with product managers,
- Prioritize and track development tasks via a ticketing system, creating clarity around prioritization order by maintaining a consistent communications channel with the relevant stakeholders.
In addition to the above, successful candidates will demonstrate strong people and leadership skills to effectively partner up with other teammates. Teamwork lies at the heart of Airlift’s culture and operating values.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside an exceptionally talented team,
- An exciting and fast-paced business directly impacting Pakistan's economic landscape,
- A high-impact role in an area that is of crucial significance for the business,
- High levels of autonomy in day-to-day responsibilities and deliverables,
- Competitive remuneration and a highly flexible work environment.
- A meritocratic and rewarding culture built around core values of teamwork, growth, execution and appreciation.
Just So You Know
Airlift is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination of any kind. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are committed to building the best team possible and all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual potential and qualifications, without regard to race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
The Airlift team is diverse -- we welcome and learn from different individual experiences and points of view that our teammates bring to the table. We're excited to have you inspire us with yours!