Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Lead Product Manager to join Grammarly’s Mobile team and lead our product offerings on mobile devices. This role will work with our high-performing iOS and Android teams and be responsible for defining and driving toward a vision for Grammarly’s mobile product offerings. Areas of focus will include user onboarding, retention, and monetization, as well as managing a small team of mobile PMs.
As a Lead Product Manager on the Mobile team, you will ensure a smooth operation of the existing mobile organization, including cross-functional collaboration and hiring/managing mobile PMs. Through various research and collaboration, you will continue defining the mobile writing assistance category with delightful new features and products. You will own the vision for mobile product offerings at Grammarly and create and maintain a forward-looking multi-year mobile roadmap for both iOS and Android platforms. Finally, you will work with the team to set aggressive goals and drive execution in a fast-paced environment.
- In your first 30 days, you will become familiar with the mobile business, the roadmap, and the long-term vision. You will meet with relevant team members and learn the space: domain, users, trends, competitors. You will also become familiar with mobile strategy, roadmap, and OKRs while getting up to speed on iOS and Android product basics. You will meet with iOS and Android PMs (reports) and learn their professional goals.
- In your first 6 months, with the help from the Design, Marketing, and Engineering teams, you will produce a validated strategy with a high-confidence multi-year roadmap. You will also build awareness around mobile plans with other leaders at Grammarly.
- By the end of your first year, you will own the vision for a writing assistant on mobile devices and ensure its significant contribution to Grammarly’s business goals.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is excited about helping users get their message across, whether it’s a short text on their phone or an essay on a tablet.
- Has experience building and supporting large-scale production apps for mobile devices.
- Brings experience leading other product managers.
- Works with an exceptional attention to detail and an eye for delightful UX.
- Is comfortable working with sophisticated metrics to measure the effectiveness of complex and innovative product offering.
- Makes compelling data-driven decisions.
- Has a solid technical background (with a computer science degree or relevant work experience).
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.