We are looking for an experienced Video Editor to join our marketing team. The candidate should know how to cut and assemble recorded footage and audio, add title and motion graphics that they create according to project style requirements. The Video Editor needs to communicate and work in sync with the design and content teams. Familiarity with video editing software's including Final Cut and Adobe Products such as Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator is a must. A critical part of the role will be to understand the market, followed by the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen the brand’s reputation and facilitate continuous growth.
A Day in the Life
- Cut and assemble recorded footage and audio
- Create title and motion graphics
- Format images to use in videos and perform color corrections
- Edit audio tracks as needed
- Create GIFs, based on requirements
- Follow production deadline
What You Need
- Experience with Adobe products, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience with Final Cut or similar editing software, such as Avid.
- Demonstrable experience with following a script, screenplay or outline
- Ability to perform duties independently or on a post-production team
- Graphic design skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Organizational Skills
Note: Please submit your demo reel while applying for this role
What We Offer
● Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
● Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
● Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
● Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill, and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
● Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles