What it’s like to work with the world’s fastest-growing Healthcare Technology Company
At Innovaccer, we go beyond the normal. We believe in doing things differently. So don’t expect - old-school cubicles, slow pace, and anything remotely dull.
What you can expect is plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues, freedom to take risks, and opportunities to learn from each other.
The healthcare industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping healthcare work as one. Taking on new challenges head-on and building something that can create a huge impact is a part of our culture.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a Director Enablement - Customer Success to build and grow the Customer Enablement function inside the Customer Success organization. The success of the Customer Enablement function will be closely tied with the growth of Innovaccer’s advocates utilizing training and education. From day one, the Director of Customer Enablement will work closely with the Company’s Customer Success, Product, Marketing, and Communications teams on a portfolio of programs, courses and other content for the Company’s provider and payer customers and other external audiences.
A Day in the Life
- Responsible for developing and leading the Customer Enablement Function and team of clinical and enablement experts.
- Works closely with the Company’s Customer Success, Product, Marketing and Communications teams on a portfolio of programs, courses and other content for the Company’s provider and payer customers and external audiences;
- Responsible for collaborating with and/or managing external educational partner(s); developing and executing online and “live” educational programs on value-based care;
- Works closely with a variety of value-based care industry "faculty" experts and the Company’s healthcare industry advisors on program content, design, and delivery;
- Responsible for the process of enablement programs (courses, certifications) and execution;
- Collaborates with Content Marketing in the development and management of clinical and thought leadership content (courses, e-presentations, case studies, and white papers) and events (Customer Roundtables, Executive Education)
- Develops the strategy to activate customer users and enable the customer community to let them derive value from Innovaccer solutions and become better value-based care professional
- Coordinates further development of InAcademy, our online customer learning management system; leverages external educational/content partners; partners with Marketing and Learning & Development teams to build a robust customer resource platform
What You Need
- 6-12 years of experience building and/or leading an enablement business or function in the healthcare space.
- Educational or professional knowledge of/or experience in the U.S. healthcare system (provider, payer, tech or healthcare consulting organization). Clinical experience is highly desirable.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills. Excellent communication, problem-solving and program management skills.
- MBA or graduate degree.
- Clinical experience highly desirable (e.g., RN, MSW, or other clinical background)
- Knowledge of value-based care and population health management
- U.S. healthcare system knowledge
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.