Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conference calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
About The Role
We’re seeking a Business Development Representative who can leverage their skills to uncover and develop new opportunities across EMEA. The ideal candidate for this individual contributor role will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Demonstrated success in exceeding sales objectives, knowing how to navigate organisations with multiple decision makers and having a love for the thrill of the hunt is a recipe for success in this role!
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Dialpad’s Pipeline and growth
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilise business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Outbound prospect to companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Work to have a variety of touches (Call, Email, Social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Dialpad’s products
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for Opportunities Created
- Conduct high-level discovery and conversations with Senior Executives in Target Accounts
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; a team player
- Previous experience in Sales Development, Operations, Marketing and/or Sales
- Knowledge of business process, roles, and organisational structure
- Competitive personality with a desire to grow and win
- Passionate about technology and business
- Proficient in using Salesforce and LinkedIn
- Cold-calling experience preferred
- 0-1+ years work experience in a professional environment (internship/work study experience counts!)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make us successful. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)