CrossBorder Solutions is looking for an organized, upbeat Personal Assistant to join our rapidly growing company! This person's core responsibilities would be relate to the CEO's personal tasks inside and outside of the office. The ideal candidate would be a champion multi-tasker and possess the ability to maintain order in an ever-changing environment.
- Assist CEO with management of all aspects of personal life
- Coordinate travel arrangements for CEO and family (ie. flights, hotels, car service etc.)
- Spearhead event planning for C-suite which would include booking venues, selecting caterers, and arranging of any deliveries etc.
- Run errands (ie groceries, dry cleaning, store returns etc.)
- Complete light office tasks such as restocking the kitchen, ordering office supplies, setting up conference rooms
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant
- Ability to travel with CEO when applicable
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
What’s in it For You
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company. We are the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.