Our New Business Consultants are the face (and voice) of Receipt Bank – a phone call with you will often be the first human interaction many prospective customers have with us as a company and you have the opportunity to set the tone for their ongoing relationships with us.
Our New Partner Consultants are great active listeners with the ability to master consultative selling techniques and quickly understand customer requirements to offer them the right product. Your excellent presentation skills will allow you to successfully run webinars and online demonstrations to nurture the sales funnel and increase conversion.
In this role, you would:-
- Develop outstanding business partnerships with prospective Receipt Bank clients
- Create a great first impression by providing prospects with a world-class consultation experience
- Convert the great leads passed through our Marketing and Sales Operations teams, using consultative telephone techniques, great demos and webinars, and at in person at industry events (when we can!)
Our ideal candidate is:-
- A quick learner
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- Polished and a brilliant communicator
- Absolutely loves consultative selling with proven success in a B2B role
- Confident and has a proven track record of achieving sales KPIs, ideally in a phone-based role
- Eager to learn and very coachable
- Accounting knowledge is highly prized
If you can think strategically while maintaining high activity and have the confidence to source new leads from our database and beyond in order to build your own pipeline, this is the right opportunity for you. We want to see your drive and willingness to strive for individual and team goals, along with strong business acumen, and a love for all things tech.
Receipt Bank is defined by its people. We believe that in order to be your best self every day, you need to feel valued, motivated and supported. At Receipt Bank, you’ll get to collaborate with inspiring people who will support you on your own career journey. We also appreciate that financial and non-financial rewards and benefits are important too! So, you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday allowance
- Employer-paid private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Access to L & D training platforms
- Friday drinks/quiz
- End-of-quarter learning and social events
- Online gym discount
- Cinema ticket discounts and more!
Work smarter. Grow faster. Go further. Join Receipt Bank.