At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
As a Technical Project Manager you'll lead high leverage technical projects across multiple small, decentralized engineering teams. You'll be an important member of our Infrastructure Engineering team, which is focused on building outstanding tools, systems, and automation to empower Remitly engineers to reliably build and run services in Production. You will report to the Infrastructure Engineering Manager.
- Build and execute technical project plans.
- Identify dependencies, blockers, and risks that can affect project delivery.
- Communicate constantly with peers and partners across Remitly.
- 3 years of experience in a Software Project Management role.
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent professional experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience delivering projects that span multiple teams.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer