Who We Are At ZenBusiness
We’re a trusted partner for small business owners that want a solution to the challenges of starting, running, and growing a business. We use technology and automation to provide fast and low-cost services, expert support, and a personalized dashboard that puts everything small business owners need at their fingertips. We are an Austin-based start-up excited about helping other entrepreneurs and business owners realize their dream of creating and successfully growing a business. In doing so, we hope to radically shift the business landscape by empowering more people to be their boss and become financially independent.
Being part of ZenBusiness means being part of a community of problem-solvers, doers, and strategic thinkers. We offer our employees flexible work schedules, paid time off, health, vision, dental benefits, disability insurance, and fun weekly virtual activities. We are a fully remote Texas-based company with team members in Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Illinois, and Oregon.
What This Role Is
ZenBusiness seeks a full-time, well-rounded Content Marketing Manager to help produce content, copy and landing pages. You will write, edit, and develop content that helps educate small businesses on the benefits of ZenBusiness. You should have strong communication skills, keen attention to detail, and experience with SEO content strategies. This role will evolve and change. Must be willing to grow and evolve with the role, including bringing new ideas to the team to help share our message.
The ideal candidate will have experience planning, managing, and implementing SEO content strategies, with an emphasis on enterprise-level SEO content at scale.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Work with the marketing and editorial teams to identify site strategy and content plans
- Manage internal calendars
- Create product specifications for our production team
- Ensure quality control at each stage gate of production
- Copywriting and editing as needed
- Work with design and development teams to deploy new content products
- Measure and test content performance against KPIs such as user engagement and keyword performance
- 3+ years of experience in content management and creation
- Portfolio of excellent written examples
- Possess an aptitude for thoroughly understanding user intent and experience
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you
- A team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit
- SEO experience, including familiarity with Google Analytics and AHREFs
- Publishing experience in WordPress
Experience We Would LIKE to See
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communications
- Advanced understanding of SEO content best practices and strategies
- Strong self-management while collaborating with team members as needed
What We Would LOVE to See
- You dream about Content Topic Clusters and SEO Silos
- H1, H4, H2, and H3 subheadings that aren't in a proper hierarchy drive you crazy
- Any professional Small Business experience