The Madison Reed District Manager is a leader whom is sales and results driven. A strategic thinker with the ability to manage and grow a geography/territory of locations. The Madison Reed District Manager will possess a varied skill set from anticipating future trends within your respective market with a broad knowledge of the business needs.
The Madison Reed District Manager will recruit, mentor, and develop the management & team members for their respective locations, develop and execute on new operating procedures and process improvements to achieve short and long term results. The District Manager will set objectives, delegate and assign projects fairly, and measure performance against goals according to Madison Reed operational procedures and guidelines. The Madison Reed District Manager will be an adaptable leader that is a decisive planner with the ability to manage between day to day field operations support and larger corporate initiatives.
Who you are:
- Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance.
- Hire, training & development of Color Bar team members.
- Execute strategies related to profitable sales goals through servicing daily guests, membership sales and service package offerings.
- Collaborate with corporate management to ensure programs & initiatives are executed providing training for all Color Bar team members.
- Maintain a highly collaborative relationship with General Managers, aid in leading teams towards extraordinary performance.
- Utilizes available reports to drive sales and increase profits through identified KPIs
- Validates that all shift schedules are published for Color Bar to achieve proper staffing to meet customer needs within budget.
- Reviews scheduling tools and other systems to validate utilization & effectiveness of appointment scheduling for locations.
- Properly assigns staffing hours for necessary tasks and to maximize productivity with GM and Shift Leads.
- Follows up on all customer service issues in a timely manner for all Color Bar services, including customer survey comments (NPS).
- Guarantees the organization and standards of each Color Bar including retail and sales displays are within company guidelines.
- Confirms all company assets are accounted for and maintained (i.e., ipads, security cameras, phones)
- Responds to service requests/digital waitlists by location.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of management experience in a multi unit operation. Beauty industry experience highly desired.
- Active State Cosmetology license preferred, but not required.
- Technology experience, working with various systems highly desired. Microsoft Office or Google Suite highly desired.
- Ability to travel on an as needed basis including but not limited to geography of locations and other states.
- Proven track record of leadership and working in a results driven environment.
- Solid knowledge & understanding of performance & revenue reports.
- Support market growth through participation in local events.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee will regularly stand/walk for 4 consecutive hours or more at a time; regularly bend and twist at the waist, manipulate fingers and hands, bend wrists and arms, reach with hands and arms, speak, see, hear, and lift/move up to 3 pounds. May on occasion sit, kneel, stoop, crouch, and lift/push/pull up to 20 pounds.
Big on Benefits
The Perks? Glad you asked...
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision (100% EE/50% DEP)
- 100% Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Participation and Equity Grants
- Continuing Education Contributions
- HSA Employer Contributions and FSA Options
- Parental Leave Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Responsible Paid Time Off Program
- Complimentary Madison Reed Products + Discounts on Color Bar Services
- Company sponsored events
- But wait, there’s more…
We are Madison Reed.
We’re disrupting a $50 billion industry.
Since 2013, we’ve offered our clients the option to truly own their beauty with a revolutionary choice—your place or ours? Home or Color Bar? Our professional hair color is truly omnichannel, with the option to order or subscribe through our website, pick up in-store at our Color Bars, or make an appointment at one of our Color Bar locations (over 20 & growing). At our Color Bars, clients can choose from a variety of color services from licensed cosmetologists—permanent hair color, roots only, hair gloss, highlights and more. With our men’s line launched in 2020, we’re shaking up the $50 billion hair care industry with products that continue to raise the bar for doing hair at home.
We live our values.
Here at our San Francisco headquarters and in every Color Bar, we truly live our values—Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Our values inform everything we do, from how we treat our clients to how we treat every member of our fast-growing team. Our founder & CEO, Amy Errett, has fostered a one-of-a-kind culture based on transparency, accountability, and fun; where diversity and inclusion are of utmost importance and every team member feels supported to succeed.
We are hair color that breaks the rules.
Our commitment to the ultimate client experience, paired with our dedication to product innovation and the latest beauty technology, has attracted a devoted, consistently-growing base of fans, converts, and color evangelists. We love what we do—and it shows.
Join us in our mission to live life colorfully and make personal care more personal.
Information for Recruiters: Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.