We help companies build strong customer relationships through the world's most popular messaging apps.
We're an energetic and positive group of people.
We take care of each other and create a safe space within the company for everyone to express themselves.
We want every Yalere to reach the best version of themselves!
If you're looking for a place to make sh!t happen, make mistakes and continuously improve, look no further. 💫
Come Join us in our mission of delighting more than a billion people each day!
At Enterprise Delivery is the largest team in Yalo. We’re currently building more efficient workflow that turns Yalo from a product oriented to a service oriented company. We’re looking for strategic thinkers that can handle the day-to-day activities while planning for the future. Data-based decisions and expectations management are also on our mind.
As a Backend Engineer at Yalo, you will use cutting-edge technology to build intelligent and scalable products for Fortune 5000 customers. You will act as a technology partner for product creation to our customers, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications & products.
You will be in charge of delivering production-grade engineering solutions with high-quality standards and customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple phases of the project and manage various responsibilities at the same time. Must show great problem-solving skills, capacity to innovate and collaborate with different departments, skill sets, and team members in a fast-paced environment. You will work on products that will allow you to develop your skills and gain exposure to multinational brands. We promote fun and continuous learning; we are proud of working with the most talented people in the industry.
What are the activities of a Back End Developer?
- Implement high performing, high quality, tested backend applications in a microservices message-driven architecture
- Triage production issues, identify root causes, and participate in post-mortem writing and review.
- In collaboration with the team, participate in the creation of a technology roadmap
- Documentation writing of new and existing features
- Actively participate in code reviews, providing insights in terms of performance, security, best practices, and overall quality of the code
If you meet the next experience this is your role don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
- 5 years+ experience as a Back End Developer or similar role
- Experience working with microservice architectures
- Proficiency with Node.js, Java or Golang
- Experience with Docker
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with Google Cloud is preferred)
- Strong experience with NoSQL databases, message queues, and asynchronous event-driven APIs.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies & Continuous Delivery (CD)
If you have the next skills and experience it will be a super plus:
- Knowledge of Elixir or OTP (Erlang)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Strong experience with Kafka or similar queuing systems
What soft skills matter to us?
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive, service-oriented personality
What do we offer?
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen