Ideally, you will have experience with or perspective on talent acquisition, leadership & development, total rewards, culture, and people operations. You will report to the CFO and will be a hands-on player-coach for your direct reports. As our first people leader, you will work closely with all members of the executive team to understand our values and key metrics in order to create engaging people programs for our teams across 9 countries.
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth
- Develop strategies and implement people initiatives that promote engagement, resource planning, team building and employee development
- Review and improve processes for full employee lifecycle
- Insure HR compliance globally, review our payroll vendors and manage global real estate
- Work with our legal and finance teams to oversee legal and regulatory topics that relate to people operations
- Lead selection, implementation, or optimization of key systems, including our people & talent platforms
- Implement best in class recruiting strategies, processes and tactics to attract the best talent
- Drive content for all employee-related communications
- Oversee the design of our benefit programs, ensuring that the offerings are competitive and scalable
- Review Zimperium’s total compensation package and plan for a scalable future compensation strategy
- Work with the senior leadership team to develop strong collaborative relationships across the organization
- Reinforce our values and vision to promote retention and growth
- Analyze metrics and propose strategies to improve employee engagement, morale, productivity and retention
- 8+ years of experience in People Operations roles
- Experience with both large and early growth stage tech companies
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred
- Experience recruiting and managing people, including diverse teams across multiple regions, time zones and regulations
- Experience working with a variety of People systems: HRIS, ATS, LMS, compensation market data, engagement and performance management systems
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Consulting and/or other operational experience a plus
Zimperium is the global leader in mobile device and app security, and we are on a never-ending quest to improve everything around us with a growth mindset. Improve solutions for our customers. Improve our industry. Improve ourselves. If you’re interested in joining an exciting, fun, and growth-oriented team, we would like to hear from you.
Qualified candidates (no 3rd parties) should email their resume and contact information to
Zimperium is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.