The opportunity to be part of a high performing team selling the words leading mobile communication and compliance products.
Truphone for Finance, the global market leader in the provision of mobile communication, recording and compliance products is looking for a business development manager to develop the French market
Truphone includes 10 of the world’s top12 global investment banks in its customer base and is proud to provide the same market leading product to over 150 T2 and T3 financial organisations across the globe.
This is a unique opportunity to lead the expansion in a market that is at the beginning of considerable growth with the benefit of existing market leading customers in the territory.
The successful candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience selling mobile communication and / or compliance technology into the financial markets. Possess a broad understanding and innate curiosity for technology and be able to build trusted, valuable, long-term relationships with our customers.
We expect you to bring a high level of integrity, energy and enthusiasm to this important role, in return Truphone will provide an unparalleled opportunity to establish the right candidate as a leading technology sales professional to the global financial markets.
- SME sales and account management into the French financial markets
- Working with existing accounts and inbound leads to develop new business and renew existing customer contracts
- Based in Paris working with dynamic sales team on market leading product
- Reporting directly to the Global Head of Financial Markets
- Successfully manage and win sales opportunities to maximize new revenue opportunities
- Short to Mid-Term strategic planning
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to develop existing accounts
- Collaboration with Finance, Legal, Customer Service and Service Delivery groups to deliver key client outcomes and solutions
- Ensures proper qualification of sales leads/opportunities and provide high quality opportunity management during all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide timely feedback to senior management on sales opportunities and forecasts
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports submitted by internal and external clients
- Dynamic personality, with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment,
- Experience of selling mobility and /or compliance products into the financial markets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- An unassailable level of integrity
- Passion to succeed, deriving high levels of motivation from developing trusted, valuable and long-term relationships with customers
- Attention to detail and structured approach to sales activities
- Must be technically fluent and have a natural curiosity for how things work
- Successful track record in sales to and account management of small and medium sized finance accounts
- Experience is selling to the investment banking and capital markets industry
- Experience with selling mobile communication and/or compliance technologies
- Good understanding of SFDC