This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Associate Risk Officer
We’re looking for a hands-on and highly motivated Risk & Fraud colleague to educate and train on reducing fraud and chargebacks internally and externally. You will handle all requirements of the Card Schemes as stated in the Rules and Regulations of the applicable Card Schemes, with regard to Risk and Chargeback Programs.
What you’ll do
- To support internally with Card Schemes issues, Fraud, Chargeback Programs and the fraud and chargeback levels of merchants and Adyen Acquiring in particular;
- Advice on fraud redundancy to account management and initiate appropriate fraud settings;
- Coordinate with risk officers and senior management in performing risk reviews, analyses and studies and monitor the risk exposure for new merchants.
- Initiate development projects to improve / amend fraud settings and chargeback management;
- Communicate and share ideas with internal departments on execution, improvements of the fraud & chargeback avoidance or resolution.
- Follow up and control of the merchant requests and tickets.
- Maintain and develop documentation for risk management and procedures.
Who you are
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, both written and spoken. Spanish is a plus;
- You have at least two years of experience dealing with merchants, financial market or international stakeholders;
- You have excellent analytical skills, are detail oriented and you have the skills to present your findings and solutions;
- You are able to work in an independent way and you are a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Dafiti, 99taxis, Rappi and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter both in english.