DispatchHealth helps reduce avoidable ER visits, hospital admission and skilled nursing facility stays by delivering high-acuity and cost-effective medical care to patients in their homes. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, DispatchHealth provides an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our experienced, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
transforming healthcare by building a system of care in the home.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
DispatchHealth is looking for a dynamic and motivated Business Development Associate for the growing Phoenix and Tucson markets. The Business Development Associate brings a strong sales background and serves an integral player in the growth and development of Phoenix and Tucson markets. You will be responsible for growing and owning strategic healthcare partner relationships. This position directly reports to a Division Director of Business Development. Applicants must be located in the Phoenix area for this position, able to travel within territory and occasionally by plane for corporate meetings. Additionally, applicants should have flexibility to work some weekends and evenings for events as coordinated.
- Develop, support and grow existing and new business partnerships by driving adoption of the DispatchHealth model through strategic outreach, engagement activities, education, process improvement and reporting.
- Work with senior communities, home health agencies, provider groups, health systems, and other senior organizations to build partnerships.
- Increase adoption and strengthen referral sources and/or partnerships through continual partner engagement.
- Be the main point of contact when referral source questions or issues arise and provide timely service recovery when necessary.
- Work with our corporate marketing team to build strategic marketing plans that help build trust, increase engagement and build loyalty within the market.
- Work with our corporate business intelligence team to analyze local market data and metric and partner specific metrics and build internal and external reports.
- Continually find ways to improve upon metrics through testing and creating new initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years sales experience required preferred
- Sales, marketing or business development experience required
- Living and extensive knowledge of the <insert market> healthcare community preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Passion for redefining healthcare
- Committed to excellence in everything you do
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and high-energy start-up environment
- Highly organized and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced public speaker
- Creative problem solver and ability to think outside the box
- Proficient in using technology platforms such as Salesforce and data analytics tools
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
Benefits: will we offer the same benefits?
- Competitive cash compensation commensurate with the position and the candidate’s experience
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.