Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies — in the last year alone.
For more about our product, watch this video
.. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2019. We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
We’re looking for hardcore closers. If you love chasing and closing deals, you are the right candidate for us. Podium Account Executives develop genuine relationships with prospects, understand their needs, and sells to those needs. We’re looking for sales reps who are winners, having shown consistent success exceeding quotas in a previous sales role.
- Manage the entire sales cycle: conducting sales calls and meetings, negotiating contracts, and providing customers with valuable insights and offerings as part of an on-going, consultative relationship
- Successfully close new business through relationship based selling
- Master the ability to evangelize the Podium story
- Achieve and exceed quarterly quotas
- Align Podium solutions with prospect business objectives/needs
- Collaborate closely with your Account Development Representative to help generate qualified leads
- Partner with internal cross-functional team members to drive account growth
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Attend key industry events and conferences
- 3+ years Proven track record selling SaaS solutions to mid-market or enterprise level businesses while meeting or exceeding quota
- 2+ years selling into a Healthcare Vertical
- Demonstrated leadership ability (we want natural leaders)
- Track record of opening up new accounts via phone calls, emails, trade shows, referrals, and other methods. Tenacious hunger to win business and close deals
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CEO’s & VPs)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- 4-6 years B2B software sales experience
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Consistent over-achievement in past positions
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Exceptional presentation skills and/or public speaking experience
- Willingness to travel to customer meetings and events
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT or in a remote location
- Unlimited vacation time
- Multiple catered meals each week and a stocked kitchen
- Health/dental benefits, 401K matching, cell phone stipend, and swag
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.