Egnyte is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive who will join a growing sales organization and will focus on driving new business. Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Enterprise Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive is an outside sales position responsible for developing, managing, and closing new & upsell business to named assigned accounts. These accounts typically have complex file sharing, storage, and governance requirements.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Engage with and achieve sales quotas in assigned accounts by developing a sales strategy in allocated territory with a target prospect list
- Build, develop, and maintain a healthy pipeline to deliver revenue targets and close new logos
- Align Egnyte’s solutions to the customer’s business needs, pain and technical requirements and convert it to sales opportunities
- Articulate and present vision and solution Egnyte provides to secure commercial commitments in a predictable manner
- Accurately forecast business to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Use Salesforce.com to manage pipelines and sales forecasts as directed by management, including keeping record of communications, accounts, and opportunities
- Travel to prospect locations as necessary to pursue highly qualified opportunities
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4+ years successful Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and $1m+ quota achievement
- Ability to demonstrate results from own pipeline generation; natural “hunter” preferred
- Tenacity and grit to close deals as forecasted
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and relationship-building skills
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- Cloud/SasS solution experience appreciated
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks including discounted pet insurance, theme park tickets, travel, and more!
- Board Games --you name it, we got it! Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi online financial services: student loan refinancing, personal loans, and investing
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com