As a thought leader in a space we invented, FireMon is paving the way in the cybersecurity industry across the globe. At FireMon, you'll find a disruptive, cutting-edge environment. It's a place where being proactive is rewarded and each day is more innovative than the last. This drive permeates everything we do – from how we develop our products to how we engage with our customers and how we get things done.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person’s work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company. Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors in the industry, you get the security of an established organization but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller company.
This position can be based in any of the following locations: Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Illinois
The Channel Account Manager is responsible for recruiting and managing new and existing channel partners. Effectively find new resellers that focus on the mid-large market, train, support and develop their business. Work in tandem with channel partners to drive end user demand across FireMon’s solution portfolio through focused account coverage that will facilitate growth of the territory bookings.
About the Role
- Develop new business through engagement of optimal resellers
- Build channel business by recruiting new channel partners
- Support partners by conducting joint user meetings, training, seminars, education and presentations
- Attend and participate in trade shows as necessary
- Help to identify market and product requirements based on field experience
- Work as part of a sales team toward reaching monthly and quarterly territory sales quota
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS Degree in Business, or a related program, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years territory/Channel Management experience
- Background selling security and network-related software applications
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills, including strong verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of success is critical
- Must be a self starter and a strong closer
- Flexible and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Position requires frequent travel (50-60%)
What it Takes to be Part of the FireMon Team
FireMon provides persistent network security for hybrid environments through a powerful fusion of real-time asset visibility, continuous compliance and automation. Since creating the first-ever network security policy management solution, FireMon has delivered command and control over complex network security infrastructures for more than 1,700 customers.
Our customers have unique and complex security problems that are difficult to solve. This doesn’t intimidate us, it inspires us. It pushes us to be more creative and find solutions to ensure their success. If this sounds like a movement you'd be interested in joining, we invite you to apply today.