Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
About our Teams:
At Tempus, products are owned and developed by small, autonomous teams composed of developers, designers, scientists, and product managers. You and your team set the goals, build the software, deploy the code, and contribute to a growing software platform that will make a lasting impact in the field of cancer research and treatment.
Tempus builds software as nimble as our teams. Our modern tech stack - React, NodeJS, and Python on AWS - allows our teams to iterate rapidly and lead our industry in innovation. Our decentralized, microservice architecture and emphasis on automation allow us to deliver advanced solutions with confidence, and at scale.
Why We’re Looking For You
- You've got a few years of experience working on software development teams, and can help lead in technical analysis & design, evaluating tradeoffs, and establishing best practices
- You love exploring hard problems and solving them with data-driven, iterative software development
- You're familiar with some of the technologies we use, such as: Node.js, React, Postgres.
- You've worked in agile environments and are comfortable iterating quickly.
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with team members of varying skill sets and from different fields.
Bonus Points For
- React Native experience
- An interest in working in biotech, genomics, and precision medicine