Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
The Red Canary Product team helps to identify the most challenging information security problems, defines and prioritizes solutions, and oversees delivery of these solutions as products in our portfolio.
Why You Matter
Building elegant products is vital to delivering on Red Canary’s vision for the future of information security. You will work hand-in-hand with a product team to design holistic user experiences that deliver security outcomes for our customers.
You understand that the user experience is as important to customer value as the underlying functionality, and you apply your design expertise to delivering high quality experiences that delight customers.
What You'll Do
- Continuously collaborate with product managers and engineers from product discovery through delivery
- Design holistic user experiences considering the customer’s journey over time as they interact with the product and Red Canary as a whole
- Build and use prototypes as a canvas for communicating ideas internally and externally
- Constantly validate and refine ideas by testing then with real customers
- Design both the interaction and visual design of a product
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience as a product design professional within a security or technology organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Believes in extreme ownership of projects and initiatives
- Places a high value on elegance and simplicity in product design
- Experienced in designing holistic user experiences
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.