HappyFresh is Southeast Asia's Leading Online Grocery Company and Asia's Best Company to Work For 2019. With headquarters in Jakarta, we have expanded to eight cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, our team delivers the freshest, highest quality groceries to thousands of customers in Southeast Asia's major cities.
Our mission is to build to deliver simplified life by providing an easy grocery shopping experience with high-quality service. We know very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at HappyFresh, we value inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
As a Group CRM Marketing Specialist, you will be playing the crucial role of supporting the growth of HappyFresh across the region through the planning and execution of effective retention strategies at scale. You will be reporting to the group Head of CRM while having the autonomy to take ownership of CRM projects and initiatives, where there are ample opportunities to directly contribute to the growth of HappyFresh.
- Craft and create automated customer journeys and communications throughout the customer’s lifecycle and at key trigger points during their shopping journeys
- Assist local CRM specialists in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand with local CRM campaigns and segmentation
- Manage communications in multiple CRM channels including but not limited to emails, push notifications, in-app messages, on-site banners, SMS, and WhatsApp messages.
- Assist with designing and executing experiments to optimise engagement and conversions using different segmentation and content strategies
- Assist with creating new HTML templates for emails and in-app messages that are personalised at scale using Liquid.
- Assist with tracking, measuring, and reporting progress and overall performance of CRM channels, and regularly perform segment and user analysis.
- 2+ years of CRM experience in the e-commerce or B2C industry
- Proven experience with managing CRM campaigns and projects from start to finish
- Proven experience with advanced customer engagement tools such as Braze, Salesforce, Leanplum, MoEngage, and etc.
- Have a sound understanding and strong grasp of campaign and segment analytics and are able to use basic data processing tools to help with your analysis.
- Self starter with the courage and creativity to come up with CRM initiatives that help improve customer retention and engagement.
- Have a high attention to detail and always looking for ways to improve.
- Prior experience in managing loyalty programs is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language, standard proficiency of Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, or Thai is a huge plus