Moda Operandi is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our technology department, and work on infrastructure for our systems. The retail space is one of the most rapidly changing industries today, and Moda stays at the forefront of those moves because of its innovative engineering team. We’re working on some of the biggest advances in tech right now: artificial intelligence, big data analysis, machine learning, and customized, innovative tools. The entire tech stack is built in-house, using the latest tools and frameworks.
Moda is a young startup with a dynamic culture, engineers at the company can have an oversized impact with their work – advancing not only Moda’s technology, but the retail industry as a whole. Engineers aren’t told how they should implement new features — Moda has created a great culture for self-driven experimentation, innovation, and fresh ideas.
- Develop and maintain functionality used in our Kubernetes and Infrastructure as Code deployment platform
- Modernize legacy infrastructure definitions
- Set standards for DevOps tooling for the entire organization
- Work actively with developers to determine their needs and implement platform features to accommodate their workflows
- Affinity with common AWS services and best practices (S3, EC2, DynamoDB)
- Proficiency with infrastructure-as-code using Terraform 12+
- Understanding of Kubernetes and Docker architecture and usage patterns
- Understanding service mesh and API gateway usage patterns
- Understanding CI/CD standards, and models such as GitOps
- Scripting ability in Python, Shell, Go, Scala, or Ruby
- Proficiency with observability methods and best practices
- Able to communicate and collaborate with developers in order to ascertain technical needs
- Able to effectively explain technical details for purposes of documentation and knowledge sharing
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover and shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce and content, Moda allows women and men to shop for what’s new and what’s next in designer fashion from the world’s leading emerging designers and luxury brands. Founded in 2010,
Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses and consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Moda’s platform carries more than 1,000 brands and designers across fashion, fine jewelry and home, ships to 125 countries, and has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.