Leanplum, the leading multi-channel customer engagement platform helps forward-looking brands like Tesco and Zynga meet the real-time needs of their customers. By transforming data into an understanding of users' needs and wants, and optimizing engagement campaigns utilizing multiple communication channels, our platform delivers unified experiences that are timely, tested, and relevant — building customer loyalty that fuels business growth. Headquartered in San Francisco, Leanplum has offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, and has received more than $125 Million in funding from leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. Leanplum has been recognized as Fortune's Best Companies to Work For and Entrepreneur's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America.
About This Role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will play a key role in building our sales pipeline in order to support our rapidly growing business. As a member of the team, you will coordinate closely with your Sales Executive to research and do personalized outreach to a targeted list of accounts to generate sales opportunities. The SDR very often has the first (and therefore the most important) opportunity to make a positive impression on a potential customer, so you will be responsible for representing the Leanplum brand and initiating a relationship that will set the tone for your prospects customer lifecycle.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter, with high energy, positive phone presence, have a team player mentality, and is willing to take coaching advice and apply it immediately. Familiarity with the mobile space and a proven track record of effective, credible lead follow up and sales development at multiple levels within an organization are definitely pluses.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in demand gen or cold call sales
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Solid communication skills – both verbal and written
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time management skills
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
- Build more than a Career. Create Meaning.
- Methodically research, prospect and do personalized outreach to targeted accounts via phone, email to generate sales opportunities.
- Become a credible mobile resource and develop trusted relationships with prospect
- Collaborate with marketing to support and execute on campaigns
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Leanplum products
Perks and Benefits;
- Competitive salaries
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation
- Peer bonuses
- Happy hours and Unwind celebrations
- Amazing array of snacks and Kombucha on Tap!
- Very Dog Friendly!
Leanplum is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. When necessary, we also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees and for pregnant employees who request an accommodation, with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.