We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to guide our executive-level decisions on revenue and growth. Working closely with our Revenue, Marketing, and Operations Leadership Teams, you will provide the analytical rigor and foundation to underpin predictable, seamless growth as we diversify our revenue streams. Your day-to-day will revolve around setting the structures in place to gain the data and visibility we need to track the entire customer lifecycle, analyzing these complex datasets to understand the key levers we need to optimize our growth trajectory, and leveraging your knowledge of the data to inform growth strategy and strategic planning.
Looking back in your first 12 months at Komodo, you will have...
- Help with end-to-end sales planning across multiple business units and product lines, from TAM breakdown to account strategy and coverage to quota and incentive compensation design
- Help drive our revenue forecasting and predictability through weekly pipeline calls, close coordination with our CRO and operations leadership, and design of acceleration mechanisms (SPIFF programs, gap plans)
- Be the go-to team member on the metrics underlying our go-to-market motion and proactively drive executive-level recommendations and action plans on the points of highest leverage
- Help produce strategic, data-driven go-to-market initiatives, e.g. organizational growth and team structure, new business unit design, and pricing and go-to-market experiments
- Be involved in building Board- and executive-level analyses and reporting on our sales science and thought process
- Work closely with other leaders on the Operations team to lead coordinated execution and tight feedback loops across the business
What you bring to Komodo:
- Experience in revenue/sales operations or another data-centric role with heavy exposure to go-to-market structures
- Strong data wrangling, analysis, and modeling skills and an ability to clearly tell the story behind the data
- Experience with revenue pipelines and the Salesforce ecosystem
- Voraciously curious, self-driven, and eager to learn
- Service-oriented and not above rolling up your sleeves to solve any problem across the company
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
- Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation & Komodo Health partner to fight cancer
- Komodo Health’s ‘Meet a Dragon’ series
- Komodo Health’s $50M Series C funding led by Andreessen Horowitz, Joined by Oak HC/FT
- Komodo’s Values that Drive our Culture
- In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health’s CEO