Gorgias helps Ecommerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. Our product creates a unified profile of customers by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with Ecommerce data such as purchase and delivery info.
Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using ML. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're currently serving over 4500+ eCommerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, and Fjällräven. Is working with a real-world application that touches the lives of millions, your thing? Then yeah, Gorgias is for you.
This position is preferably onsite at our Paris office. We offer relocation for those interested.
What You'll Do
- Drive product usage (per feature), which will drive ARR growth, and optimize for the success of our customers using specific metrics (first response time, resolution time, etc.)
- Prioritize features based on revenue opportunity and user feedback: (1) Understand what people want based on quantitative & qualitative feedback. Constantly interact with our customers via interviews, email, social media & internal teams. (2) Come up with creative ideas to solve our customers problems and provide value. Figure out what's inefficient for them using data & market research.
- Build product feature scope, specifications & associated mock-ups supported by thorough research (usage dashboard, data analysis, market & industry benchmark, etc.)
- Work closely with other teams such as Engineering on implementation & with Success / Marketing on launches
- Define metrics to measure product feature success, track & monitor features when released
Who are we looking for
- Solid product sense: you value simplicity, clarity and impact in each feature
- Strong customer empathy: you can spend hours listening & understanding their needs
- Analytical and technical background: experience with BI tools, SQL, python or coding language
- Action driven: you've build, shipped & measured the impact of features
- Good interpersonal skills: you like to work with all teams, from engineers to success
- Ability to iterate on a feature, strong opinions loosely held
- Experience with SaaS product or ecommerce platforms
- You have 5-7 years of product management experience
Company Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary, equity packages, and performance bonus packages
- 5 weeks of vacation and parental leave
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Natural sunlight and open office with lounge area
- Relocation package
- Complementary health coverage (Mutuelle)
- 50% of public transportation expenses
- Free lunch x5 a week
More about Gorgias
- Raised our Series A in November 2019
- What our customers are saying about us
- Check-out our software stack
- We're hiring for other postitions!
Why you should join us
- 🚀 Join a high growth tech startup at a crucial time, and with an unusually technical growth team
- ⚙️ Work at the core of the company and have an impact on our product
- 💡 Apply your skills to concrete problems solving problems at all stages of our business model (from Marketing to Success)
- 🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all