What is Contentstack?
Contentstack combines the best Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) technology. It enables enterprises to manage content across all digital channels and create inimitable digital experiences. The Contentstack platform was designed from the ground up for large-scale, complex, and mission-critical deployments. Recently recognized as the Gartner PeerInsights Customers' Choice for WCM, Contentstack is the preferred API-first, headless CMS for enterprises across the globe.
What Are We Looking For?
Contentstack is looking for a Director - Cloud Operations and SRE
The Director of Cloud Operations and SRE is responsible for managing cloud infrastructure, service delivery and service reliability. The software portfolio includes both custom and package applications that employ cutting edge technologies and practices to Contentstack’s business units (Operations, Revenue and Support).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain cloud technology & SRE solutions and processes that will enable organization to scale, innovate, improve crew member and staff experience, and operate efficiently and effectively.
- Guide business units in the development of cloud strategy and establish policies and procedures for developing and supporting all cloud deployments
- Understand the impact of each project, available resources, and external drivers to appropriately prioritize and assign projects
- Work in collaboration with all organization teams to identify opportunities for improve processes and innovate
- Holistically own architecture, security, product releases and reliability of the platforms in the cloud.
- Strategize, define and own future state cloud architecture while reducing time to market in developing and managing cloud applications
- Evolve infrastructure, support, and deployment strategies to enable our goal of 99. 9% up time and quick turnaround of product deployments
- Ensure and implement low cost scaling methodologies
- Implement information security best practices for the environments under the control of Operations Center team
- Setup, Manage and Delivery SLOs, SLAs, and SLIs
- Empower and inspire staff and members through education and the demonstration of impactful technology-driven solutions.
- Take a significant role in the development of crewmembers to support the engagement, growth, goal achievement
- Identify Operations staff development needs and implement a plan to grow and/ or train staff in applicable skill sets, specializations and certifications as necessary
- Act as first point of contact for senior leadership regarding all cloud solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong Experience in working with AWS cloud
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in design, development and implementation of the following capabilities
- Infrastructure as a Code using Terraform or any other tool
- Security Policies
- Performance Optimization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application containers, data stores, distributed caches and content delivery networks.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- High understanding on Project Management and Operations Management.
- Self-driven and decisive leader who excels in demanding environments.
- Motivates organization through inspirational leadership, high standards, good interpersonal relationships and hands-on involvement in problem solving.
- Skilled at cross-functional negotiation, organizing for efficiency, and solving systemic issues with project execution.
- Excellent People Management skills
- Ability to strategically think about business initiatives with an entrepreneurial spirit
Job type – Full time employment
Job location – Mumbai
Work schedule – Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
Minimum qualification – Graduate, preferably a Master’s degree
Years of experience – 14 + years
No of position - 1
Reporting to – VP of Engineering
Travel opportunities - On need basis within/outside India. Candidate should have valid passport
What Really Gets Us Excited About You?
- Experience in working with product based start-up companies
- Knowledge of working with SAAS products.
What Do We Offer?
Interesting Work | We hire curious trendspotters and brave trendsetters. This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest corporate job. This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
Tribe Vibe | We are more than colleagues, we are a tribe. We have a strict “no a**hole policy” and enforce it diligently. This means we spend time together - with spontaneous office happy hours, organized outings, and community volunteer opportunities. We are a diverse and distributed team, but we like to stay connected.
Bragging Rights | We are dreamers and dream makers, hustlers, and honeybadgers. Our efforts pay off and we work with the most prestigious brands, from big-name retailers to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry including Chase, The Miami HEAT, Cisco, Shell, Express, Riot Games, IcelandAir, Morningstar, and many more!
A Seat at the Table | One Team One Dream is one of our values, and it shows. We don’t believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the tribe, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining