The Role and your Impact at TIER
- Build new functionality and maintain the current code base of existing iOS application
- Deliver readable, robust and testable code
- Provide insights about the platform to help building the best application on the market place
- Take care about sharing, submitting and releasing builds through AppStore Connect, be able to resolve issues raised by Apple review team.
You'll fit great with these Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Swift
- Strong understanding of iOS application life cycle
- Hands-on experience with popular architecture patterns rather than (e.g. MVVM, VIPER)
- Familiar with Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience working with Fastlane tools
- Experience building and maintaining CI (e.g. , Xcode, Server, Jenkins)
- Have experience with building reusable UI elements without XIB files (e.g. anchor API, snapKit)
- Experience with 3rd party dependency managers (Cocoapods, Carthage)
Get an Impression of the Team
- You will be joining a product team responsible for the entire onboarding process, making sure that new users will love TIER at first sight and stay with us long afterward. We also own and manage innovative solutions like offering users various safety features, for example, a smartbox with helmet recognition technology as well as a foldable helmet. You will be part of a truly cross-functional team, closely working with front- and backend engineers, product designers, and product managers. We partner up with other teams such as Marketing, Operations, Sourcing, and Research to identify and evaluate opportunities and create consumer facing products that help to build a trusting relationship with our users!
This may inspire you
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries.
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward.
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP Programme gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds.
- Check out our diversity and inclusivity initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER.
- Expect a first class company onboarding and Team Events with international colleagues from all over the World.
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more).