At Fictiv, we’re inspired every day by our customers and teammates
You’ll have the opportunity to interact with some of the most renowned companies on the planet who make physical products loved by millions. You’ll be working with some of the highest quality and most talented vendors who produce what seems impossible to produce. You’ll be surrounded by a wicked awesome team (think PhDs, Ironmans, artists) who are obsessed with winning the hearts and minds of product engineers and designers who are literally building the future (think autonomous cars)... today.
At Fictiv, target accounts are at the heart of our strategy, but high volume is also a key revenue driver to our core business. Our marketing efforts are hyper-focused on accelerating the next wave of growth through automated marketing campaigns that establish a frictionless user experience.
Fictiv is looking for a Senior Lifecycle & Automation Marketing Manager to engage, delight, and instill loyalty in our ever-growing customer base. From new lead, to account onboarding, to loyal repeat customer, and everything in between, this is an opportunity to own our customers' unique experience with Fictiv. Our ideal candidate will be excited to dive in headfirst and to deliver a better customer journey that meets and exceeds our brand promise of guided expertise.
Using data and consumer insights, you will identify important behaviors and moments in a customer’s lifecycle. You will partner with marketing, sales, and product teams to launch new lifecycle programs, and analyze results. You will help the team stay organized and keep projects on-track. Your work will support the team’s pursuit of improving the customer journey across channels, and impacting long-term value for Fictiv customers.
You will report to the Director of Demand Generation.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive the strategy and execution of our lifecycle marketing efforts to increase sign-ups from content downloads, new opportunities of our existing customer base, cross-sell and winback opportunities for our core, high-volume business.
- Use Marketo and modern marketing tools (Drift, Sendoso, Salesforce, Hotjar, Litmus, Outgrow, etc.) to develop automated lifecycle campaigns that deliver the right message to the right person at the right time, and the lead handoff with sales is seamless.
- Understand the journey of leads as they become MQLs, opportunities, and customers. You will be extremely data-driven and will know how all of our different audiences are converting throughout the funnel.
- Leverage Marketo to build segmented campaigns, engagement programs, trigger and batch campaigns, webinar and live event programs, email creation, landing page creation, form creation, list uploads and ensure data management.
- Manage the cross-functional promotional calendar in Asana by developing workflow processes, and testing plans for campaigns, new channels, and new campaigns are launched on time.
- Collaborate closely with sales & revenue operations to define any new requirements, and ensure the right attributes and data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns.
- 5+ years experience in email marketing or similar role at a fast-growth company, ideally from a high transactional business.
- Marketo certified and/or 2+ years managing a Marketo instance
- Proven experience using email best practices and building scalable campaigns that drive results.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly – in person, on video, over the phone, on Slack, in emails, in documents, etc.
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards
- Creative and curious mind, with a desire to hit the ground running
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to rally excitement for all stakeholders within Fictiv
About Fictiv (www.fictiv.com)
Fictiv is transforming how teams design, develop and deliver the next generation of hardware products.
Fictiv is a manufacturing platform and the most efficient way to fabricate parts. Powered by a distributed network of highly vetted vendors, Fictiv provides the critical infrastructure teams need to streamline prototyping and accelerate development cycles. The online interface makes it easy for customers to get instant quotes, review manufacturing feedback, and manage orders—all through a single service.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.