Coda Payments (https://www.codapayments.com/) helps Google, Tencent, and other leading digital content providers monetise their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site - codashop.com.
What it is like to be in our team
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We hustle to make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and you value integrity - you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
- Lead business development initiatives to support relevant payment methods and partner up with strategic distributors
- Lead marketing initiatives to build awareness and drive user acquisition
- Help navigate through the regulatory and compliance landscape in Pakistan
- Put together a local team to support our Pakistani operations
- 5 years experience in a top-tier consulting firm, venture capital / private equity firm, and / or high growth startup
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business; MBA is a plus
- Exceptional English and Urdu communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with experience in setting up efficient, scalable business processes
- Strong knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Knowledge of the gaming space would be an advantage
- Please submit your resume in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
If you are looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!