REPORTS TO: Director, Customer Success
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
Come work for one of the fastest growing teams in technology! Tealbook is a big data company dedicated to fixing supplier data within the procurement and supply chain space. Founded by CEO Stephany Lapierre, a sought-after industry leader on innovation, Tealbook quickly attracted early pioneers in the AI and Machine Learning technology community who helped build industry-leading products at Google, Ariba, and IBM.
Recent growth has led to spurred investment from some of the premiere tech names–including Workday Ventures. We’re cementing our position as the Trusted Source of Supplier Data. Our unique offering is getting us noticed. We’ve been named on the Top 50 to Watch list by Spend Matters for both 2019 and 2020, and received the Cool Vendor award from Gartner in 2019.
You are a world-class Customer Success Manager who can ensure positive and meaningful customer experiences, protecting the health and well-being of Tealbook’s rapidly expanding customer list, post-onboarding through renewal, and beyond. You will play a critical role in helping customers achieve their Procurement and Supply Chain goals by leveraging Tealbook data and technology and use your strong customer-facing experience to work collaboratively with them and ultimately create champions of the Tealbook product and brand. You are a self-starter with strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills, who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. You have experience building and maintaining successful client relationships. A quick learner with an aptitude for identifying areas for improvement and quickly closing those gaps. You’re passionate about people and a creative, empathetic problem solver.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Quickly become an expert in Tealbook’s product and offerings
- Assist customers in realizing the full value of Tealbook and serve as a trusted advisor focused on their success
- Work closely with the Customer Enablement Lead to ensure a smooth post onboarding handover
- Define and maintain success plans for customers that outline the desired business outcomes, metrics for success (KPIs) and be able to speak to Tealbook’s existing offerings in alignment with customer goals and objectives
- Explore creative ways to help our customers be more successful
- Use a proactive, solutions-oriented approach to anticipate and prevent customer pain points
- Assist with maintaining knowledge base articles and video tutorials for our self-help center
- Identify opportunities to upsell where appropriate, and where upsell opportunities have been identified, proactively ensure that customer proof points are met
- Stay current with product features and enhancements
- Prepare for and conduct monthly meetings and quarterly business reviews with customer, as appropriate
- Maintain deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Tealbook in relation to them
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty
- Work with the Adoption manager to expand product adoption across their organization, building champions every step of the way
- Help obtain referenceable customer success stories (with both qualitative and quantitative results)
- Demonstrated ability working collaboratively across the organization to achieve results important to your customers (Collaborate and partner effectively with our solutions consultant, product managers, dev team, sales, marketing and support)
- Regularly meet with customers and delivery teams to ensure regular oversight of progress, quality, and overall customer satisfaction
- Communicate client concerns, questions, conflicts, and resolution to Tealbook Leadership
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- A minimum of 3 years of customer-facing experience in a CSM function, account management, consulting, or client service role
- Passionate about your customers’ success
- Ability to handle challenging customers or situations and drive to mutually agreeable outcomes
- Experience facilitating meetings, delivering executive and compelling presentations and resolving conflict with resources at all levels
- Excellent account leadership, management and coordination skills with a bias for action
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Ability to manage ambiguity and synthesize complex information into meaningful messages and recommendations
- Experience in the tech industry is an asset
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to travel to your customers as and when required
- We are a collective of people and collaboration is key to our process.
- We don’t work for our clients, we work with them. We’ve helped companies such as Goldman Sachs, Freddie Mac, UK Government, Pfizer and Federated Co-operatives Ltd.
- Everyone brings something valuable to the table and we empower each other to be a change-maker.
- We treat our employees the same way we treat our customers – with value, respect and empathy.
Stay happy, healthy & make meaningful connections at Tealbook:
- HQ located in the heart of Downtown Toronto (Spadina/Richmond) & (Fueled Collective) in Cincinnati
- Yoga Tuesdays
- Quarterly team events: summer picnics, escape rooms and more!
- $1000 referral bonus
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Tealbook is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.