In today’s marketplace, talented people are the world’s most valuable assets. The Talent Innovation team works to enable ServiceTitan’s ability to recruit and retain remarkable people by energizing our culture and talent brand. Our mission is to make ServiceTitan the best place Titans ever work.
We are looking for an experienced, organized, and passionate Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, who will aid in the conceptualization and execution of company-wide DEI strategies, programs, and initiatives. Your primary role will be to help enforce and sustain an equitable and inclusive culture that respects and leverages diversity throughout our company, industry, and the communities we serve. You will partner with executives and leaders across the company to implement a transformational strategy and vision.
As a Director of DE&I, you will:
- Help define and deliver ServiceTitan’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion goals and strategies into programmatic outcomes and an implementable roadmap
- Identify and define KPIs for ServiceTitan’s DEI strategy
- Drive DEI program objectives through program management and defined project plans; manage implementation activities, and aid in the development process, documentation, and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support
- Evaluate and assess current and pipeline DEI initiatives’ strengths and weaknesses
- Support and empower our Charter Groups by way of executive leadership and general strategic input
- Provide guidance on subject-matter projects to employees and management teams
- Collaborate with HR business partners, total rewards, and the talent center of expertise to ensure applicable DEI strategies are incorporated into all programs and activities in the talent lifecycle
- Proactively identify risks/issues, provide solutions, and overcome hurdles to drive results
- Identify and drive relevant partnerships with organizations outside of ServiceTitan
- Stay informed of changes in the wider DEI landscape
- Work with the wider HR team to lead the development, implementation, and assessment of strategies and programs to attract, retain, and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
- Support effective communication efforts across the organization as it relates to DEI
- Contribute to additional projects as needed by the company and/or department
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 7+ years of experience in DE&I, Human Resources, or diversity program development (or comparable experience)
- Advanced knowledge of principles of diversity, equity and inclusion with experience leading initiatives aligned with business objectives
- Demonstrated success in using data/insights to develop and evolve diversity, equity and inclusion strategies and programs
- Experience with data analytics
- Ability to think strategically and ensure all programs, initiatives, events, and activities support business goals
- Excellent cross-functional communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to motivate and influence others
- Ability to influence and drive action at all levels of the organization
- Critical thinking skills and the drive to always continue improving
- A sense of intellectual fearlessness and a willingness to think globally as well as locally
- Experience leading internal equity audits a plus
- Public speaking skills to drive internal communications and relay ServiceTitan’s goals and values as they pertain to DEI
- Confidence managing tasks and projects using Asana, Slack, and Google Suite.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.