We believe that straight teeth have the power to transform lives by improving health and confidence.
At Uniform Teeth, we’re on a mission to make access to high-quality orthodontic care more accessible, affordable and efficient. Our proprietary use of 3D technology can cut down treatment times from years to months. Our app allows patients to access care anywhere while tracking their journey and get immediate support from our trained staff and a team of doctors.
Our investors, who have invested in brands such as Allbirds, Casper, Warby Parker, and Airbnb, all believe in our mission!
We’ve assembled a diverse team with amazing experiences from Twitter, One Medical Group, Zipcar, UCSF, UPENN and Harvard. Over the next two years, we will be scaling rapidly into different markets and are looking for clinicians to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Orthodontists know that a beautiful smile can be life-changing. At Uniform Teeth, we as orthodontists are re-inventing the future of patient care. We fundamentally believe that the best care can only be delivered by a clinically trained orthodontist; not a dentist, or a direct-to-consumer service. However, we do believe that technology can augment that delivery of care.
Therefore, we’re passionate about making orthodontic care better - by connecting the best Orthodontists with the latest technologies, beautifully designed locations, and an obsession with patient care!
HOW YOU’LL HAVE IMPACT:
- Help us in opening and building out our new clinic located in Bellevue, Washington
- Grow your own orthodontic team and lead our Bellevue Market
- Diagnose, educate and treatment plan care for your patients
- Collaborate with the clinical doctor team to continuously innovate on treatment modalities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Deeply passionate about charting the future of Orthodontics care
- Dedicated to quality and efficiency in execution of diagnosing and treatment planning.
- Excellent communication and chair-side skills.
- Motivated and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service /patient care.
- Friendly and team-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial and excited to build a new kind of practice
- Dental degree from an accredited university, DDS/DMD
- Certification from accredited orthodontic program
NICE TO HAVES:
- State Dental Board License
- DEA, CPR certificates
WHAT WE WILL BRING:
- Competitive salary and equity in well-funded, high-growth company
- Medical, dental vision, 401
- Opportunity to revolutionize a massive sector of healthcare - over 200 MM Americans need orthodontic care alone, and it is ready for change
- Company sponsored outings, tech talks, happy hours, and education
- A diverse group of smart people with backgrounds from healthcare to tech to entertainment