With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- 6+ years' of experience shipping large software products and/or services as a tester.
- Excellent hand on testing and analytical skills to break software under test
- Ability to write and review test strategy, test plans, test cases, defect reports, traceability metrics for SaaS/PaaS implementations
- Leading test teams and ensuring optimum testing coverage for release/delivery
- Experience in test governance, measurements, metrics and test reporting
- Define and implement software testing and quality processes as well as testing best practices
- Prior experience on test automation is added advantage
- Contract Management product experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and an ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
Skills and Qualifications:
- See your day to day work have a direct impact on customers across the Globe.
- Create and execute test strategy-plans to validate the quality of the Icertis Contract Intelligence product implementations
- Ensure optimum test coverage by working closely with client and internal project teams
- Be part of a small but fast growing team of testing professionals that work on and conquer challenging problems every day.
- Location: Pune, India
- Experience: 6-10 years
- Candidates with 15 days’ notice period/ immediate joiners preferred.
- Minimum Education: Science or Engineering graduate.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org