INRIX is looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our team. Are you passionate about building the foundation and tooling to support INRIX’s production platforms and development teams? This is unique opportunity for the right individual to join a fast growing company and shape how we build and deliver systems.
It’s INRIX mission to help the world avoid global gridlock by empowering cities, drivers, and businesses with the best data, insights, and tools to improve mobility from the first mile to the last. We have an unmatched world-wide dataset from connected cars, fleet vehicles, and mobile devices. We are racing to meet customer demand for new insights through INRIX IQ – our new SaaS platform. Our tools provide data-driven answers to questions about traffic, populations, and businesses.
- Experienced with industry standard cloud tools – There’s nothing you can’t automate and orchestrate
- You know how to design and build robust AWS infrastructure at scale
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools and building full pipelines
- Hands on experience with AWS, Docker, Terraform, and Ansible. Ideal candidates have experience with containers.
- Exceptional communication skills. INRIX is a globally distributed organization. In this role you will share extensively with the global team over video, MS Teams, Email, etc.
- Eager to dive in and solve problems! You’re biased towards action.
- Care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code and infrastructure
- Big data experience with clusters/etc incredibly valuable
- Minimum 7+ years experience
We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our customers and building products to keep the world moving smarter, safer, and more efficient. Our customers include the world’s leading automakers, some of the most popular consumer brands, and the most innovative cities, states, and countries. We are ranked as one of the top places to work in Seattle every year!
Some of our many perks include:
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, and 401K matching.
- No policy vacation policy.
- Plethora of snacks and drinks, subsidized lunches, and free lunch Fridays where people are encouraged to get to know other people in the company.
- A boat on Lake Washington. You get your license, we’ll pay for the gas.
- The people and passion. Meet and work with people that are smart, helpful, and love what they’re doing and geek out on it.
- The opportunity to make a big impact to both the company and our customers.