At Pixalate, we are passionate about data driven products and rooting out white-collar crime in digital advertising.
Our software has transformed how digital advertising and Connected TV approaches quality and fraud prevention technology.
As we continue to win the hearts and minds of our customers worldwide, we are looking for a Director of Finance & Business Operations, with lots of energy and SaaS experience.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, or other course of study; MBA in Finance and/or Economics is ideal and important
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A and/or Strategic Finance equivalent functions; experience in analytically-driven roles is a plus (i.e. Investment Banking, Consulting, Analytics, etc.)
- 5-7+ years’ related experience in a SaaS/data businesses
- 5+ years’ management experience and building teams
- Extensive experience in product pricing, employee compensation etc
- Experience in GAAP accounting, compliance , accounting regulations and regulatory functions required in operations
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel , PowerPoint and salesforce
- Experience working for a globally expanding business (we have clients, employees worldwide)
- Ability to work from home
What will be your responsibilities for this role?
- Work with Bank, Legal, Accounting and finance on regular basis
- Extensive experience in budget planning, modeling, and generating practical insights and recommendations
- Manage all finance and corporate functions
- Ensuring our data is up to date and accurate in our CRM system, easy to input and easy for our team to extract
- Working closely with our Sales, Customer Success, and Executive Teams to own responsibilities around forecasting and managing business metrics (i.e. Pipeline and Revenue Forecasting)
- Learn and become an expert in our Product and Solution Suite! With this knowledge, we’d need this individual to influence and strategize around our Product Roadmap in ways that will benefit revenue growth
- Assisting with Strategic Sales and owning Key Accounts in tandem with the company’s leadership
- Conducting Competitive Market Research in effort to relay back to Product and Engineering teams improvements/suggestions
- You will be the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries/questions related to Pixalate’s Financial Operations
How is it working at Pixalate?
- We believe in Small teams that produce high output
- Slack is a way of life, short emails are encouraged
- Fearless attitude holds high esteem
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Chess players do really well
- Titles don’t mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker (you won’t survive if you run away from details)
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
What does the media have to say about us?
Plxalate was recently featured in Harvard Business Review (HBR) “Marketing and the Evolution of TV” https://pixal.at/2rn7gto
http://pixal.at/1RytLD1 (NBC News)
Although our HQ is in sunny Palo Alto, the core of Pixalate’s team is now remote, given the covid19 pandemic.