Are you ready to step-up to the biggest challenge of your career and make an impact in our dynamic, fast-paced culture? We are looking for a Senior People Systems Analyst (HRIS) to join our growing People Operations team. Reporting to the VP of People Operations (HR), this role will be based in our San Francisco office and will support all people systems to help us scale, globally. If you love leveraging technology to enable employees to do their best work, then this is the role for you.
- Plans and directs the implementation and ongoing administration of HR systems to support short and long term goals, including applying change management techniques to ensure user adoption and successful rollouts.
- Maps business requirements, business process design and integrated systems including technical requirements, documentation and change management alignment.
- Manages all stages of HRIS projects, from requirements definition gathering to project planning, testing and implementation
- Contribute to knowledge management through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A and documented deliverables. Ensure relevant documentation is kept up to date.
- Ensure prompt triage and issue resolution of reported system issues.
- Primary liaison for People Operations with Information Technology and Business Systems teams for technical escalations and continuous process improvements.
- Manage upgrades/newly defined, functional & regional configurations
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with HR COEs, HRBPs and other stakeholders.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various stakeholders and peers to accomplish project goals.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HR system upgrades or patches.
- Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Generates reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Conducts training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HR technologies.
- Continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
- Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Master's degree in human resource management, MIS, computer science or related degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of HRIS experience. Technology or SaaS industry experience in a global role preferred
- Hands-on experience using and supporting Workday core HRMS, benefits and advanced compensation modules. Experience with Greenhouse a plus.
- Experience outlining business requirements, business process design, and putting together documentation.
- Experience working across various levels of an organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration.
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions to issues that arise.
- Must be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal) and the ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.