Arrcus offers a variety of roles in software, hardware and cloud environments.
We are looking for engineers who are self-motivated, creative and agile.
Your creativity will be used in designing and implementing complex solutions.
You will work closely with the top-notch talent in Arrcus in redefining networking.
Prior work experience in a venture backed company is a big plus.
Education and Skills Required
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent degree
- Ability to write high quality scripts in shell/python
- 5+ years of relevant experience in some of the following areas
- Managing Continuous Integration (CI) environment (e.g. Jenkins)
- Good working knowledge of Debian Linux build tools (GNU make, git, cmake)
- Experience with Debian packaging (dh-*, dpkg-* and apt-* tools)
- Daily builds, build automation
- Manage software releases across multiple product lines
- Manage build servers and applications
- Experience building Docker container and Virtual Machines
- Ability and desire to take ownership of work assignments and drive tasks to completion
- Ability to conduct research as required to aid in the adoption of new technologies