Slync.io is the first purpose-built logistics operating platform that delivers Logistics Orchestration™ to transform the way shippers, logistics service providers, and carriers manage global operational issues and multi-enterprise data. An API-driven platform, Slync.io connects disparate systems, ingests structured and unstructured datasets, orchestrates teams and automates processes seamlessly together for multi-enterprise transparency and friction-free collaboration for your end-to-end logistics operating network. Slync.io is proud to support users across four continents and happy to call three of the top 5 freight forwarders worldwide our customers.
Slync.io is Intelligent Automation for Global Logistics.
We are a dynamic, agile, and driven group of problem solvers that deliver unparalleled results for our customers by solving critical challenges in the lives of daily logistics operators. Our diverse team comes from all over the world, from other successful startups, big tech companies, logistics service providers, and supply chain technology leaders. We’re looking for motivated and exceptional people to join us on our exciting journey to revolutionize the logistics software industry globally.
Slync.io’s operations are headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with an R&D office located within the heart of Silicon Valley in San Francisco, CA.
See for yourself what else Slync.io has been up to visit Our Slync.io Blog.
Slync.io is looking for Full Stack Engineers with 5-10 years of experience to join our quickly growing team in San Francisco! As an early engineer, you will receive outstanding equity, along with a very solid comp package, which includes great benefits.
- Strong experience in at least one object-oriented language, preferably Java.
- Experience building enterprise application software.
- Solid understanding of data structures, concurrent programming.
- Solid understanding of security, cookies, reverse-proxies.
- Solid of understanding of back-end architecture, APIs, queues, databases, microservices.
- Great to have experience in AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
- Solid understanding of NodeJS, Redis, and distributed data processing systems are highly desirable.
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL/distributed databases, with an understanding of tradeoffs highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of Spark, Reporting, Analytics, Visualization, Microservices highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, or similar container and related technologies.
- Able to write elegant, efficient, and testable code.
- Solid understanding of front end stack is in Typescript, Node, React, Redux, React Native
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
Slync.io is excited to offer full-time roles with a competitive base salary, unlimited vacation, comprehensive medical, life, disability, dental, and vision insurance as well as pre-tax flexible spending accounts for transportation commuter benefits, healthcare savings accounts, 401K, and monthly communication allowances. We also host team-building activities and provide a great environment to accelerate your career and personal life.
Slync.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.