OpenX, the world’s largest independent advertising exchange and a top 3 global mobile exchange, is seeking a marketing manager to help shape and drive the company’s aggressive business objectives.
This position will play a critical role in driving forward marketing activities that will help the company grow revenue and drive preference for the business in a crowded and often undifferentiated competitive landscape.
The unique candidate we are searching for will have a solid understanding of the digital media landscape, the ability to balance both strategy and execution, and will know how to operate and thrive on a small team that moves fast.
We are starting our search in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, but if this role sounds like a fit for you, we are open to candidates in full time remote locations, particularly for those that have prior ad-tech experience.
- Create and maintain the company’s marketing calendar, including newsletters, events, webinars, social campaigns and more
- Own marketing analytics for the company, reporting on the website, social media, email campaigns and more, and package up strategic recommendations based on data
- Manage all vendor relationships such as our website agency, graphic design contractors and more
- Set up and execute paid media campaigns, primarily around LinkedIn
- Work with communications team on developing and executing content marketing campaigns; creating the content, building promotion plans and measuring success
- Work with product marketing on developing effective sales enablement materials
- Partner with the People Team to develop employer brand and marketing campaigns targeting prospective employees and positioning OpenX as an employer of choice
- Develop and execute sales activation events that position our commercial teams in front of clients
- Maintain the company’s global corporate website
- Develop and implement a lead generation program for OpenX leveraging email marketing, webinars, events and more.
Company At a Glance
- 5+ years of B2B marketing marketing experience. Ad tech and digital media experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to simplify complex messages in a clear and powerful way
- Has an understanding of how to leverage marketing analytics tools to drive the right programs necessary to support the company’s growth goals
OpenX is a pioneering leader in ad-tech, with a history of bringing innovation to the market that fundamentally changes and disrupts digital media. While OpenX is 10+ years old, we operate like a startup. We value our ability to move fast, and recognize that past success does not guarantee future success and we need to constantly evolve to succeed.
We partner with some of the largest publishers, brands and agencies in the world, and have a tech infrastructure that is second to none. We are small enough where you can make a real difference, but large enough that we have the infrastructure and clients of a market leader. OpenX Values
Our five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define us as a group and guide the company. Our values remind us that how we do things often matters as much as what we do. We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose. Our customers define us
We know our business flourishes or dies because of our customers. OpenX is mine
We are all owners of OpenX. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work. We are an open book
We are eager to teach and share what we know with others. We evolve fast
We take risks and confront failure openly. We recognize and repeat success aggressively. We actively seek out and provide constructive criticism. Defensiveness is for weaklings! The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Please make sure to disable your ad-blocker should you face issues with submitting your job application.