Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Our Bangalore team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search and Merchandising (brSM) was built and shipped out of our Bangalore office.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from home until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office.
At Bloomreach, data analysts play a critical role in helping drive the company’s overall growth. Here are some examples of projects that they have led and impact to the business:
- End to end ownership of managing client-side A/B tests and successfully winning $500K+ ARR contracts
- Generating thought leadership reports on industry trends by analysing cross-customer insights
- Demonstrating the incremental value of Bloomreach products to customers, leading to long term customer retention
- Partnering with internal product and consulting teams to suggest product optimizations and assess impact on customer performance
- Work with cross functional teams such as finance, marketing, digital experience to enable them to make data driven decisions
What you will do:
Drive Process Innovation
- Design Automated Test Reports for all customer’s improved global analytical reporting
- Design and build internal tools to help run multiple tests for customers
- Design, implement and support platforms that provide business teams ad-hoc access to large datasets (e.g. data visualisation tools for non-tech business users)
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources, structured and unstructured data, and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather data and test hypotheses on raw data sets to draw meaningful insights
Create Business Impact
- Drive analyses behind company-wide decisions related to operations, process and optimisation, and own business reporting and internal reporting (health checks)
- Own customer facing A/B testing for the SEO, Search and Merchandising products, and internal testing of various product features
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques and strategies to help demonstrate value to our customers that will help with retention, renewal and evaluate and define product and business metrics
- Provide feedback and insights to the cross-functional team about opportunities to improve existing or create new solutions
- Proactively explore quantitative and qualitative data of Bloomreach users to identify business opportunities and discover business insights
- Effectively communicate results verbally, in writing, and through effective visualisation
- Maintain a developing knowledge base of the right metrics to describe the various components of the business - both on a macro-level and a micro-level
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business, or similar quantitative fields
- 2+ years of total experience in business analytics, data science, BI, data engineering or related analytical functions
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in querying and transforming data in very large SQL databases (Spark, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift is a plus)
- 2+ years experience in data management, analysis and reporting in Excel, Google Sheets and/or other spreadsheet applications
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Python scripting and programming, especially related to data analysis (Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn, Beautiful Soup, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in querying and transforming noSQL data, handling JSON, XML and other unstructured, raw data
Good to have experience in:
- Using web analytics tools such as Google/Adobe/Acoustic Analytics, GTM and knowledge of web tracking methods
- Statistical data analysis and modeling in R
- Building and/or maintaining automated ETL pipelines
- Working with BI tools like Looker, Power BI, Tableau
- E-commerce/retail domains, product companies with ML/AI components and/or SaaS environments
- Product analytics tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, Segment, Pendo
If this is you we would love to talk to you!