This high impact sales role will play an extremely important role in shaping how TapResearch works with the Market Research industry. Leveraging our unique, large scale data collection capabilities, you will identify, define and pursue strategic opportunities with market research agencies, data collection / panel companies and ‘insights tech’ companies.
Our unique capabilities include:
- Reach to tens of millions of mobile respondents that are not accessible through other methods (e.g. online panels, phone).
- 30 million first party data profiles associated with their mobile advertiser IDs, growing by ~50,000-100,000 per day.
You will need a deep understanding of the market research industry value chain, the value of mobile and 1st party data, including:
- Traditional and programmatic sampling
- Ad effectiveness methodologies
- Brand measurement
You should have experience managing enterprise-level accounts with multiple stakeholders and developing creative, complex solutions that meet customer needs.
This role is about enabling market research companies to meet and exceed their business goals by leveraging TapResearch’s unique data collection approach and capabilities.
- Identifying opportunities - Map the research landscape to identify opportunities where our respondent access is of value.
- Define solutions - Drive process to define specific solutions for the identified opportunities.
- Sales execution - Manage a partnership process that secures new business leveraging the opportunities and solutions defined.
- Expansion - Understand current customer needs and identify opportunities to expand these accounts.
- Improvement - Constantly learn, improve and share your process with the team
In addition to enterprise-level market research industry experience, we are looking for candidates with:
- 4+ years of strategic, enterprise market research sales or partnerships.
- Proven track record of managing complex organizations and helping them exceed goals.
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solution
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal etc.)
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and solve problems with long-term scalability in mind.
- A deep understanding and passion for the market research ecosystem.
- An ability to maintain discipline, deliver results and operate independently.
- A strong sense of empathy, confidence, humility and curiosity.
- A BA/BS Degree.