GOAT Group is looking for a People Operations Manager who will create and scale our foundational systems, policies, process, and benefits as the company continues to grow.
We are looking for someone to elevate the People Operations function so that we can better support the needs of the business. This role will interface with various departments, including Talent Acquisition, HRBP’s, Payroll, Workplace Experience, and IT to ensure our employees have a seamless experience.
The ideal person is someone who enjoys taking on challenges and is excited about a role that will continually evolve and expand as the company scales.
In this role you will:
- Partner with leaders across the People Team to identify opportunities for improvement across policies, process, and technology.
- Own administration of company-wide HR policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with company objectives and federal/state legal requirements.
- Oversee and enhance our current benefit programs and processes, taking into account benchmarking, employee feedback, compliance, and cost considerations.
- Manage relationships with the benefits broker team, third-party benefit plan providers, and other external vendors.
- Oversees all aspects of 401(k) administration, including annual audit and committee meetings.
- Manage HR audits and filings related to EEO-1 reporting and benefits compliance.
- Manage our leave of absence programs and serves as subject matter expert and primary point of contact for leave administration (e.g. FMLA, ADA, and Workers Compensation).
- Support the management, development, and ongoing maintenance of our HR System, including but not limited to HCM, benefits, security, and integrations.
- Maintain and establish increased awareness and understanding of employment law, industry trends, current practices and new developments.
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of professional experience with proven success in the key responsibilities described above.
- Strong analytics skills required, with great a hold on MS Office, Excel, Google Sheets, and Google docs.
- Benefit administration knowledge including managing benefit programs and enrollment.
- Experience working with and optimizing HR platforms; ideally experience implementing HRIS.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive and bring order in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and high growth environment.
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.