With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, ANZ Bank, Cisco, Dolby, Experian, First Data, HSBC, Merck, Office Depot, Samsung, Swiss Re, Starbucks, Telstra, UBS, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
We are looking for energetic, intelligent and driven people to join our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning team. We work at the cutting edge of technology, designing machine learning systems and embedding them into our production .NET applications.
Responsibilities for Net Developer -
- Write clean, scalable code using C# and the .NET libraries
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding .NET applications
- Continue to evolve your knowledge as C# and .NET (specifically .NET Core) evolve
- Take ownership of the testing and quality of your code
- Contribute to team ceremonies, such as stand ups, estimation and brainstorming sessions
- Continually contribute to and challenge decisions made by the team to ensure the best outcome for our organisation
- Teach, and openly learn from your teammates
- Strive to build not only the most maintainable, but the most efficient code to keep our performance lightning quick
- Expertise in the ASP.NET framework and .NET Core
- 5 years of development experience using C# • Good knowledge of statistical concepts
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts such as neural networks
- Ability to work with both Windows and Unix environments
- Familiarity with Containerisation and Cloud concepts (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Able to communicate well with Team and external customers
- Working with The Cloud’s #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus
- Centrally located office in Sydney
- Professional & Personal Development
- Numerous events for employees (GIG - Tricentis annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Social Events etc ...)
And many more ...
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing & #1 city with the best quality of living. Salary Expectation AUD 120,000 /-