Keepe is looking for a resourceful Sale Development Representative to help grow our rapidly expanding customer base. This role is a stepping stone to a full-time Sales Development Representative (SDR) position and eventually an Account Executive role. You will have the ability to gain all the hard skills necessary to become a successful salesperson and entrepreneur.
Rate: $16 hour + incentive upside
Hours: 40 hours per week
What We Do:
Our vision is to reshape the rental property marketplace by developing technology to connect residential Property Managers with contractors and handymen for same-day service on maintenance and repair requests, giving Property Managers the tools and resources needed to expand their business. This is a great opportunity for you to join us at a critical moment and truly have a significant impact on the growth of the business.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for acquiring new customers from prospecting to active customer. You will help in other critical sales and marketing functions growing the business within a region. You will also be working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in marketing and sales who can be mentors and references in your future career.
• You will prospect potential customers and do research using online tools.
• You will reach out to lead contacts via email and phone.
• Assist in lead generation and social media engagement to help build community.
• Bachelor’s degree in progress or graduated in a relevant field (biz/marketing/communication).
• Solid communication skills with an interest in sales.
• A genuine passion for learning and adapting.
• A positive can-do attitude.
• Experience in other internships a plus.
Here at Keepe, we value and welcome diversity, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.