As part of this team, you will work on game changing features that are used by millions of people every day.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to:
- Design and develop highly-scalable elastic cloud architecture that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems
- Challenge and redefine existing architectural fundamentals in order to provide next level of performance and scalability; ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks
- Work with multi-cultural, geographically distributed teams and closely coordinate with cross-functional teams in multiple time zones.
- Deliver enterprise-grade products to customers and continuously work with engineering team to refine products in the field
- Mentor interns and junior engineers, collaborate with Operations, and work closely with CTO on roadmap items
- Extensive penetration testing to ensure security across a hybrid deployment between public/private cloud
- Monitor and manage 3,000+ nodes using modern DevOps tools and APM solutions
- Proactive performance and exception analysis
- Demonstrated success designing and developing complex systems
- Expertise with multi-tenant, highly complex, cloud solutions. Experience with Hybrid and/or on premises solutions desired.
- Experience owning all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA and maintenance.
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, SQL, Linux, Python, Nginx, Haproxy, BigQuery, HBase, New Relic,Graphite, and/or Puppet
- Data driven decision process
- Relies on unit testing instead of manual QA
- Experience in working with AWS or GCE is preferred
- Knowledge in DevOps technique
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks including discounted pet insurance, theme park tickets, travel, and more!
- Board games - you name it, we got it. Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi is an American online personal finance company that provides student loan refinancing, personal loans and investing
- FREE Egnyte Lifetime Membership
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com