We make software that anyone can mold and shape to take on every challenge — from taking personal notes to running large companies. Usually based in the Mission neighborhood of San Francisco, we've been building together since 2016 and are trusted by customers including Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung, and more. We're excited to be growing a team as diverse and creative as the millions of people we reach worldwide, and a company where everyone can thrive.
About The Role:
The mission of the Business Operations and Finance team is to bring data insight, operational capability and business expertise to promote strong execution. We partner with the executive team to optimize company-wide resource allocation by defining business strategies, driving cross-functional projects, and unlock new growth opportunities. Our team provides strategic perspectives and analytical horsepower to solve critical business problems (such as GTM and pricing strategy) across the organization.
As one of the first members of the Business Operations team, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of the function and the overall business.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive business strategy by defining key success metrics and communicating actionable insights
- Build and own financial forecast models, including other ad-hoc and in-depth analyses to support capital allocation decisions
- Drive high-impact cross-functional projects such as pricing strategy, strategic investments and geographic expansion
- Leverage your business background to design and implement strong systems & processes that improves performance
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in business operations, investment banking, management consulting, private equity or venture capital
- Ability to solve complex business problems and build scalable processes
- Extensive experience with building detailed financial model and communicate key business drivers to key stakeholders
- The ability to bring structure into ambiguous areas of opportunity
- Proven track record of building strong collaborative relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Strong self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and proactively drive business results
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Experience with a high-growth SaaS company
- Finance System - experience implementing enterprise-level financial planning systems