WiredScore is looking for a sharp, ambitious PR manager to help define and drive the brand’s voice within its communities. As WiredScore grows, we are launching new products in new markets regularly and need someone to help land the WiredScore narrative in both these areas as well as our existing markets. You will work under the direction of the Global Director of Marketing and have autonomy to build out the PR plan that will engage a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Define a consistent and nuanced WiredScore narrative across a spectrum of press, stakeholders and media channels.
- Build out the company profile through media engagement both in core and remote markets and by building the WiredScore network of media contacts.
- Help launch new products and markets by running the PR element of our go to market strategies.
- Develop a robust measurement system for comms within WiredScore taking into account our company’s brand objectives and the company’s unique footprint across multiple verticals.
- Establish regular brand awareness measurement with our various stakeholders and report on this internally.
- Develop and execute creative campaigns that go beyond traditional media channels to bring our brand to life and dramatise our value to key audiences.
- Occasionally manage agencies to deliver on key campaigns or help drive awareness in new markets.
The ideal candidate will have experience owning the PR function for a brand before, either agency side or brand side. The candidate will need to be able to display strong cases of strategy, execution and measurement whilst being excellent at communicating with both internal stakeholders and external audiences.
Compensation is in the form of a base salary and bonus and will be dependent on experience.
Options will also be given as part of the package.
Diversity & Inclusion
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.