Our financial system is fundamentally unfair for people who live paycheck to paycheck. People shouldn’t have to wait weeks to get the pay they’ve already earned. This wait forces them to spend more than $100 billion a year on short-term credit products, late fees and overdraft fees.
Earnin helps people overcome this unfairness by giving them real-time access to their money as soon as they have worked -- without fees or interest.
Our team is bound together by a desire to level the financial playing field. We are a Series C funding from top-tier investors including DST Global, Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Matrix Partners, March Capital Partners, Coatue Management and Ribbit Capital.
You can help make a difference. Join us.
- Work with the leadership across Earnin to deliver our mission promise: build a financial system that works for people.
- Create the road-map and drive its implementation with your team and the dependencies across the company.
- Recruit other great engineers for your team and help in recruiting efforts for other teams.
- Be the mentor and coach for the engineers in your team and help them advance their careers and do the best work of their lives.
- Provide technical leadership to developers both in your team and across the engineering organization.
- Manage cross-functional relationships with all teams to deliver high quality service levels.
- Support the team in maintaining a robust level of stability while continuing to execute at great speed.
- Contribute to engineering wide initiatives at Earnin.
Successful Engineering Managers at Earnin:
- Have managed teams that regularly create high quality output on top of critical infrastructure.
- Are creative, tenacious problem solvers with a get-it-done attitude.
- Have the ability to work comfortably with a cross functional team made of PMs, Analysts, mobile and back-end engineers as well as designers.
- Tend to be standard bearers who take a great deal of pride in their work and can inspire others to rise up to the occasion.
- Are able to create and maintain a positive, healthy team environment in which everyone is supported, encouraged and meaningfully challenged to do great work.
- Will be ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work themselves on technical challenges.
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Earnin does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Earnin is an E-Verify participant.